Content marketing is a form of marketing focused on creating, publishing, and distributing content for a targeted audience online. With new marketing channels like social media popping up almost daily, the opportunity is knocking. This means that content marketing is a long-term strategy that focuses on building a strong relationship with your target audience by giving them high-quality content that is very relevant to them on a consistent basis. With content as currency in the information economy, it’s critical for your site to make an impression.
Why Content Marketing?
Besides being an essential component to your online presence, content can help you:
- Establish yourself as a thought leader: By producing content that offers value, you’re establishing your credibility within your industry. That credibility can positively influence your bottom line. As you start to create quality content that provides value for your leads and customers, you work to build credibility and authority with your target audience. You have to show your site visitors that you understand your business. This will encourage them to trust your advice and guidance when it comes to products and services that can add value to their lives and businesses.
- Perhaps one of the greatest benefits of content marketing is that it helps your company drive more conversions over time. Research shows that companies who create consistent marketing content experience conversion rates that are nearly 6 times higher than their competitors who don’t focus on content marketing. This shows that tough content marketing often requires a significant investment of time, money, and resources, it eventually pays off by leading to more conversions.
- As you answer questions with authority, provide guidance, inform, and entertain, you’re also earning trust, which can make all the difference in the success of your business as a whole. If you want to encourage repeat business and turn customers into brand advocates, it’s vital that you nurture your current customer relationships Trust matters.
- Increase search engine traffic:
Publishing consistent blog posts that are engaging and effective can help you bring more traffic to your site over time. In fact, according to HubSpot, companies that published more than 16 blog posts per month got almost 3.5 times more traffic than those that only published 4 or fewer posts. If you want to improve site traffic, publish quality blog content more often on a more consistent schedule. The content you put out there has the potential to earn links, especially if it’s done well. More links? More votes of confidence in your site – and increased search engine rankings.
- Many consumers turn to search engines when they are looking for a product or service. SEO is the process of optimizing your site to rank higher on the search engine results page (SERP). The more quality content you have, the better your SEO. The more optimized your site is for search engines like Google, the more visibility you will have online remember, contents are sharable.
- Many times, it can be difficult to show the human side of your business. However, your content allows you to make a more personal connection with your leads and customers while showcasing your brand voice and character. Don’t be afraid to put a little personality in your blog posts, videos, social media posts, or other types of content.
- Build brand awareness:
Let’s face it. There are consumers out there who are a perfect fit for your products or services, but they haven’t yet gotten the opportunity to learn about your brand. By creating useful content that provides value for your target buyers, you can work to engage these leads and help build awareness for your brand. Brand awareness is one of the most important benefits of content marketing. Not only are you establishing a community around your brand through developing great content, but you’re also earning social proof as your content is shared across multiple social media platforms.
- Earn links:
You have a short amount of time to engage consumers once they’ve landed on your site. The more quality, engaging content that you provide on your website, the more reasons your visitors have to stick around. Content helps engage, entertain, and educate them so they better understand the value that your brand can provide. Getting press and editorial links are great too. With our PR outreach activities, we’ll help you get your content in front of influencers in your industry.
- Content marketing is more cost-effective than many other digital marketing tactics and also helps to reach a specific targeted audience.
The benefits are clear. Content is essential to your strategy – and we’ll help you develop it, in all its forms.
At Techshawe solutions, our Content Marketing services include:
- Infographic Content
- How-to Guides
- Explainer videos
- Graphic designs
- Website Content
- Blog Posts
- White Papers
Not sure if what you need makes the list? Give us a call and we’d be happy to discuss your content marketing needs.